Thursday, September 3, 2026

The Thesis

Life is uncalculatingly valuable.

Life is undeniably sacred.

Life is humiliatingly special.

Life is perplexingly precious.

The drive is always toward the center of life. The inner life. The presence is the center of life. Deep within, where there is stillness. There is emptiness, but not the presence of nothingness. There is complete emptiness of forms. Total vacuity of feelings. All-pervading hollowness of hopes and dreams.

There is all-consuming stillness. Everything seems frozen. A frozen, inhospitable landscape. And yet, underneath there is the unexpected glimmer of life. Hopeful energy stimulates life, and the universe breaks out, needs to break out. Cannot be kept contained, ever. Is desirous to break out, again. Wants to reveal its spectacular nature once more. Reveal itself. Self-expression. “Who can I be?” That’s the motivation. “Who can I be when I shed all restrictions and chains?”

Total freedom to express itself. Free to express the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment