Monday, December 25, 2017

Focusing and Energy

I learned to focus my awareness on a small spot on the wall next to my bed when I was about 12-13 years old. One night I had a blissful dream that I was as concentrated as the point of a needle and as wide and expanded as everything.
I still practice this focused concentration on a small point or spot or object. It allows my mind to flow continuously in a concentrated way. My “best” meditations have been with my eyes open, when I concentrate on something concrete.
I also had good meditations during the time when I looked at the flame of a candle, although the flame is larger than a spot and therefore the eyes have a chance to wander about. This can disturb the concentration.
The smaller the spot, the better the concentration.
Some objects of concentration emit certain energies on their own. One can concentrate on those energies instead of the object itself.
It is important to learn to decipher the energy language of these objects. How is the energy affecting me?
Various metals affect me negatively and I want to push their energies away. They are not compatible with my energy. They can actually hurt my hands.

Lava rocks appeal to me at this time. I like their energy. It makes me happy. The reason, perhaps, is that I have a strong emotional connection to an island of Hawaii, where an active volcano is located. I feel that Lava is like the lifeblood of this planet and flows freely under the surface. At certain places on this planet it breaks through and helps with the creation of life on this planet. I feel that one should not remove Lava from those places. In a way, I feel like I am “protecting” these several small lava rocks that I found in the street by taking them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment